Friday, March 29th
Computer Has Been Locked By DOJ Virus? How To Remove?
No one can avoid being influenced with computer virus, it is truth. In the past, we may infect with this or that virus on the network environment, such as Trojan horse virus. That’s the most common infection worldwide. However, A new type of virus has been spread worldwide which largely stems from United States and has come into fashion recently. It is called “FBI” (Federal Bureau of Investigation)ransomware which pretends as a government security tool claiming that you are visiting illegal websites and US police for watching porn and terroristic material asked you to pay “fine” on the unlock code. As time goes by, The original version of FBI virus has divided into various variants which includes Police Cybercrime Investigation Department virus, AFP Ukash virus, PCeU virus,loyal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP virus), etc. Recently, a new version of FBI virus(United States Department of Justice Virus) has been released by hacker. As United States Department of Justice Virus has been mentioned in extermination failure complaints posted by many PC users, it must have been infected thousands of PC users. One of the victims said that it is possible to detect the this virus by antivirus but it is extremely difficult to remove it by antviruses. Why did you go great length to remove the virus by antiviruses but no luck? Did you stop to think about it? There is only one reason that the virus is made by those hackers who knows the antivirus very well. That’s why it can sneaks into PCs that covers with top antiviruses.
What is DOJ Virus?
DOJ Virus is one of the newly verisons of FBI series virus, very much dangerous than its predecessors, for your PC could be locked out by the virus even on safe mode with networking. The virus was designed to lock your computer and asked for so-called “fine”($100 CAD) from the non-existent Police. As all we know, Official law enforcement authorities are expected to look after the social security and punish everyone who breaches national laws. Thus law enforcement symbols are well known by the citizens of every country. Unfortunately, these names and symbols can also be utilized for malicious purposes. DOJ Virus is a ransomware infection that pretends to be a part of the police force. It makes an impression that your computer is locked by the Virtual office of complaints for something you haven’t done.
As most of the computers have installed anti-virus, the virus must be able to avoid the detecting of anti-virus so that it can enter the target system silently. So it’s useless even you have anti-virus in the computer. It is the reason why many users don’t know when the virus enters their computers. United States Department of Justice Virus can make use of the vulnerability of internet. It can spread itself through the help with Trojans, fake online antimalware scanners, malicious websites, and ads. Any time you surf the internet, it can enter your system secretly without your permission. Once encounter United States Department of Justice Virus and launched in your PC, a hidden process will be activated, run covertly and will be configured to start automatically. Next time, when you open your PC, you will find that your PC is locked; there is a fake alert that generates fake pop-ups claiming that your computer has been locked violation of law in United states till you pay 100 US CAD via it to the the non-existent police. Please don’t trust them and ignore them. Otherwise, you can receive nothing but still encountering these problems. If you have paid for such malicious virus, you had better contact your Credit Card Company and dispute the charge without hesitation, stating that this is a ransomware and a computer virus. So, don’t trust United States Department of Justice Virus, just get it off to unlock and save your computer.
Where had it come from
1. Browsing Malicious Webpages- Most of the people go through browsing malicious webpages through their computers which are completely contained with various malicious agents which enters the PC while browsing, and make various unintentional changes in the system settings, browser settings, and Windows Registry settings. Since these settings in computers are essential to run the PC efficiently, if something goes wrong with them, it’s obvious for system get infected with DOJ Virus.
2. Peer to peer file sharing over the connected network- sharing various kinds of files such as freewares, documents, video or audio files, etc over the peer to peer connection over the internet can also be the possible cause of UDOJ Virusinfections get stroked to computers.
3. Outdated security programs- PC users installs various kinds of third party security programs such as firewalls, antivirus software, etc to remove all possible infections from their system, but while using it, they unfortunately forget to update them regularly so that the program get outdated, and due to unawareness of latest spyware signatures, infections like DOJ Virus get intrudes into PCS.
4. Downloading free-wares or other data from untrusted links- Most of the ransomware infections like DOJ Virus are caused in the system due to downloading various data such as movies, ebooks, documents , music files, etc from the links or webpages which are completely or partially untrusted.
If you failed to remove DOJ Virus, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely.
DOJ Virus ransomware ScreenShot
DOJ Virus Infection:
1.DOJ Virus redirects your searches and your homepage and changes your desktop. This is the most important symptom of infect the Virus.
2. DOJ Virus slows down your system which includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
3.DOJ Virus your internet connection and tell you hat you are browsing illegal websites.
4.DOJ Virus shuts down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. The virus also infects and corrupts your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
5.DOJ Virus your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads anywhere.
How to remove DOJ Virus manually?
Please, be informed that manual removal of DOJ Virus is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of it, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves later. If you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system.
Steps1: launch your computer in Safe Mode with Networking
- Remove all floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer.
- After hearing your computer beep once during startup, start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.
- On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight SafeMode with Networking , and then press ENTER
Video tutorial on how to modify or change Windows Registry:
Steps2:Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager.
If that didn’t work, try another way. Press the Start button and click on the Run option. This will start the Run tool. Type in taskMGR and press OK. This should start the Windows Task Manager
Steps 3: Within the Windows Task Manager click on the Processes tab. Find the process by name. random.exe. Then scroll the list to find required process. Select it with your mouse or keyboard and click on the End Process button. This will kill the process.
3. Delete associated files from your PC completely as follows:
4. Search for all related registry entries infected by DOJ Virus and wipe them out:
5. Reboot the computer to normal mode when the above steps are done.
Attention: As can be seen, DOJ Virus is an annoying virus which has ability to lock your PC completely. Little by little, it will slow down your PC and further harm to mess up your files and damage you system completely. And please don’t consider removing this nasty virus automatically since it can escape all kinds of top antiviruses such as AVG, Norton, Mcafee, Avast, MSE, Spybox, etc. So, don’t download unknown so called “free” antivirus, which won’t resolve your problem and may lead you to another virus. All the instructions above are prepared for those who have much computer knowledge and are familiar with this kind for virus. If you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system. Before you begin to eliminate such infection, you should think it twice. On the other hand, all the instructions above are aim at the common infection situation. As for DOJ Virus, there are many variables according to different computers. What’s worse, as time goes by, DOJ Virus may change itself to other versions, which adds more difficult to the removal. As we mentioned above, this virus infection is a cascaded infection. The related files or may be changed. Unless you specialize in virus removal, to remove a nasty ransomware is a complex task.