Thursday, June 14th
How to Remove FBI Ransomware – Delete FBI Moneypak Virus to Unlock My PC
Is your computer locked by a ransomware called “FBI Moneypak”? And it is asking for 100 dollars to unlock your computer? Did you use various of top antiviruses (AVG, Norton, Mcafee, Avast, MSE, Spybox) on removing this nasty virus but none seem to help? Here is a useful tutorial guide to remove the virus step-by-step.
What is FBI Moneypak malware
FBI Moneypak is a newly released ransomware which is a fake FBI police security tool designed to lock your computer. The virus takes extremely targets as Metropolitan Police Ukash Scam which is a notorious ransomware that molests innocent PC users by popping up on your computer and ask you to pay a $100 to regain access to the computer. Once installed and launched in your infected PC, FBI Moneypak virus will make a scary fake alert stating that you are visiting illegal websites and Canada police for watching porn and terroristic material asked you to pay$100 via Ukash on the unlock code. In fact, this is a scam. Please don’t trust them and ignore them. Otherwise, you can receive nothing but still encountering these problems. If you have paid for such malicious virus, you had better contact your Credit Card Company and dispute the charge without hesitation, stating that this is a ransomware and a computer virus. So, don’t trust FBI Moneypak virus, just get it off to unlock and save your computer.
Where had it come from
The way how the nasty application sneaked into your system is based on Trojans. That’s the most common way how the rogue software enters a computer. The virus usually bundles with another written freeware, users coming across the virus and becoming the victims. So, be cautious when clicking malicious links, downloading threats or visiting malicious web site, etc. Once your PC infected with FBI Moneypak and launched in your PC, a hidden process will be activated, run covertly and will be configured to start automatically. It means that your PC is occupied by this virus. Overall, FBI Moneypak virus is a threat to user’s security and privacy. It’s strongly recommended to remove it as soon as possible.
If you failed to remove FBI Moneypak ransomware, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely.
FBI Moneypak Virus screen shot
As you can see, FBI Moneypak is a scam that was created to trick you into thinking you violate the law of United states of America. For no reason should you paid the ransom, and if you have, you should contact your credit card company and dispute the charge stating that the program is a scam and a computer virus.
Symptoms of FBI Moneypak virus Infection:
1.FBI Moneypak redirects your searches and your homepage and changes your desktop. This is the most important symptom of infect the Virus.
2. FBI Moneypak slows down your system which includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
3.FBI Moneypak your internet connection and tell you hat you are browsing illegal websites.
4.FBI Moneypak shuts down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. The virus also infects and corrupts your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
5.FBI Moneypak infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads anywhere.
Some fake security alerts of FBI Moneypak Virus :
1.Your computer is being attacked by an Internet Virus.
2.FBI Moneypak could be a password stealing attack, a Trojan – dropper or similar.
3.Windows Security alert
4.Your system might be at risk now.
5.Windows reports that computer is infected.
The problems FBI Moneypak Virus caused:
1. FBI Moneypak will initiate fake scan and help you nothing but present a mere appearance of security. It just wants to cheat you to buy the full version of the Virus.
2. FBI Moneypakwill redirect your websites towards dangerous websites. And many fake warnings will appear in your web browser.
3. FBI Moneypak will prevent you from running other programs like actual anti-malware software that protects your systems.
4. FBI Moneypak may also cripple your Internet connection to prevent you from gaining to tools that could remove it.
5. Many different general system infection warnings will occur even if the only infection on your computer is the FBI Moneypak virus.
Get rid of FBI Moneypak virus manually:
Steps1: launch your computer in Safe Mode with Networking
1. Remove all floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer.
2. After hearing your computer beep once during startup, start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.
3. On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode with Networking , and then press ENTER.
Video guide step by step on how to modify registry entry
Step 2:Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager.
If that didn’t work, try another way. Press the Start button and click on the Run option. This will start the Run tool. Type in taskmgr and press OK. This should start the Windows Task Manager
Step 3: Within the Windows Task Manager click on the Processes tab. Find the process by names: avinspector.exe
Then scroll the list to find required process. Select it with your mouse or keyboard and click on the End Process button.
Step 4: Delete FBI Moneypak Virus register entries created in computer system.
Based on various situations and computer skills, you can choose the following solutions fit for you.
1. Follow the steps we provide to manually remove the virus.
2. If you failed to remove FBI Moneypak Ransomware manually, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely. Live chat with professionals now
Post Your Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.