Friday, July 6th
How to uninstall Crackle.com completely
Did you encounter a browser hijacker called Crackle.com? Google search engine has been taken over by the virus? Top antiviruses such as (AVG, Norton, Mcafee, Avast, MSE, Spybox) failed to remove the virus completely? Being crazy with it and don’t know how to remove the virus from computer? Here is a useful tutorial guide to remove it manually.
What is Crackle.comvirus
Crackle.com is a notorious site that has been defined as a browser hijacker. Once infected with it, every time you try to use the search engines such as Google, Firefox, and IE redirection, your results will always redirect to Crackle.com. Cyber criminal created and released the virus recently molesting innocent people around the world. So, where it had come from? People infected by the virus by chance through drive-by download from the infected sites. The way how this cunning program sneaks into your system is based on Trojans. That’s the most common way how the rogue software enters a computer. The nasty virus usually bundles with another written freeware, users coming across the virus and becoming the victim of this virus. It goes without saying that your PC will in danger when using drive-by download on network environment like, free album, free movie resource, etc. Once infected by the virus, a hidden process will activate, run covertly and will configure to start automatically. If you think that it is not harmful with the advertisements on its webpage. Hackers just hope you to click some those advertisements on Crackle.com so that they can make more advertising fees and then ignore it. That to be your undoing, you are definitely underestimated this annoying virus. Little by little, it will slow down your PC and further harm to mess up your files and damage you system completely. Overall, it is highly recommended that you eliminate this infection as soon as possible before it further messes up your system.
If you failed to Crackle.com, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely.
Symptoms of Crackle.com redirect virus
1. It might change your default DNS configuration and Windows hosts file. These actions may lead to the blocking access to particular web resources. As to the web viewer, it is as well exposed to impact of this hijacker.
2. All the settings, among them the default homepage, search system you use, personal bookmarks etc. may be easily and repeatedly customized, in the bad sense.
3. It affects the web search navigation, once the person types a search request and presses the ‘Search’ button; he is forcibly rerouted either to fake search engines, or to phishing sites with lots of ads, dubious links.
How dangerous of Crackle.com m hijack Virus:
This infection will change homepage and redirect your other search engines. If Crackle.com Hijack Virus is not removed, it can cause a complete computer crash. Crackle.com Hijack Virus contain Trojan and key loggers which can be used to steal sensitive data like passwords, credit card, bank account information etc. So it is very important to remove Crackle.com Hijack Virus as early as possible before it steals your information.
How to Remove Crackle.com manually?
Please, be informed that manual removal of Crackle.com browser hijacker is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of the it, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves later. If you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system.
Steps1: launch your computer in Safe Mode with Networking
- Remove all floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer.
- After hearing your computer beep once during startup, start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.
- On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode with Networking , and then press ENTER
Video guide step by step on how to modify registry entry
Steps2:Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager.
If that didn’t work, try another way. Press the Start button and click on the Run option. This will start the Run tool. Type in taskMGR and press OK. This should start the Windows Task Manager
Steps 3: Within the Windows Task Manager click on the Processes tab. Find the process by name. random.exe. Then scroll the list to find required process. Select it with your mouse or keyboard and click on the End Process button. This will kill the process.
Step 4: Delete associated files of Crackle.com:
Step 5: Remove registry entries of Crackle.com:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“UninstallString” = “‘%AppData%\[RANDOM]\[RANDOM].exe” -u
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“ShortcutPath” = “‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\5ATIUYW62OUOMNBX256.exe” -u’”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce “5ATIUYW62OUOMNBX256” = “‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\5ATIUYW62OUOMNBX256.exe’
Based on various situations and computer skills, you can choose the following solutions fit for you.
1. Follow the steps we provide to manually remove the virus.
2. If you failed to remove Crackle.com browser hijacker manually, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely. Live chat with professionals now