Wednesday, May 16th
Uninstall/Remove PC performer – PC performer Removal Step by Step
Image of PC performer:
If you failed to remove PC performer, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely.
How Did You PC performer Installed?
1. P2P Software/Shareware.
2. Websites. There are many websites designed to advertise PC Performer. Users may get this program installed by accident when they click on the crazy ads.
3. Email. Sometimes you may receive an unknown email with attachment. When you try to open the attachment, PC Perform is already installed without your permission.
4. Other users. Your contacts or your friends use your computer to open unsafe websites and download others program which is bundled with this unwanted program.
Steps to Get Rid of PC performer Manually
1. Go to Start–Settings–Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs. Find the PC performer entry and remove it as you have done for any program you want to uninstall. It is no guarantee you will remove the entry, but for the sake of Windows, this step must be done.
2. Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press ENTER.
3. Open Task Manager and look for the following processes: asm.exe, PC performer.exe, PC performer.exe. End each process you find.
4. Locate the DLL-files belonging to antispyware master. Use the Search window and type in the following query: *spywaremaster*.dll (Note the asterixes – these symbols should be entered, too). Perform the search over all hard drives present in your system.
5. Go to Start–>Run, type in regedit, click OK, and after the Windows Registry Editor opens, look for the following keys:
6. Go to Program Files directory, and remove the folder named PC performer, with all its subdirectories and files. If Windows warns you about programs that may not work after removal, click “OK” and continue to delete the malware’s nest.
7. Restart Windows and log on normally.
Based on various situations and computer skills, you can choose the following solutions fit for you.
1. Follow the steps we provide to manually remove this program.
2. If you failed to remove PC performer with the method above, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely. Live chat with professionals now
Post Your Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.